- Founded in 1902, Fibrax
was acquired by the O'Brien family in 1975.
- The company moved to the
current Wrexham Site in 1985 but has expanded the site since.
- In 1989 Fibrax began moulding
wiring harness grommets for Lucas Rists and by 1993 was also manufacturing
for UTI (Lear), Delphi, Sumitomo and Leoni Wiring Systems.
- In 1995 the company introduced
its design centre, providing full service supply.
- In 1999 Fibrax formed a
strategic alliance with Robin Industries, providing a global supply
- In 2004 the company began
a joint venture with Stomil Sanok of Poland and acquired 100% of the
new company in 2009.
- The company began production
partnerships in Morocco and Turkey in 2012 providing localised manufacture
to serve North Africa.
Fibrax's Wrexham Factory