To manage and carry out all duties of stores function, ie receipt and despatch of goods, inventory control and maintenance of supply to production lines.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Effective management of the team.
- Effective management of stores.
- Goods in and despatch records.
- Stock check management/storage/rotation.
- Customer/delivery note documentation and product identity.
- To lead and manage their team effectively, ensuring that it adheres to the despatch plan and published standards for Quality, Health & Safety, and Environmental Management while developing both the cell team and individual members of it to help ensure personal growth and continuous improvement.
- To ensure adherence to customer MP&L standards.
- Stock management.
- Periodic Stock Takes.
- Ensuring Safe Working Practices.
- Warehouse security.
- To work with all members of production (Unit 1, Unit 2 & cryo) to form an effective production team.
- To communicate with the management team to ensure issues are resolved promptly.
- To identify and instigate programmes intended to resolve issues, improve quality or otherwise improve the operations of the company.
- To ensure that your work area is maintained in a tidy condition in accordance with 6S principles.
- To undertake such other work required by the undertakings of the company as required from time to time.
- All levels of Fibrax staff and employees
Closing date for applications – Monday 16th August 2021
To apply please send your CV to:
Peter Katihrob, M,P&L Manager