Key Accounts Support
Founded in 1911, Fibrax has been a family owned business since 1975. The companies head office is situated in Wrexham, UK with purpose-built manufacturing plants in Poland and Morocco. Fibrax are specialists in Polymer Injection Moulding, mainly working in the automotive industry.
We now have an exciting opportunity in our Sales department for a Key Accounts Support to join our team.
As a Key Accounts Support, your challenge, will be to provide support to the sales team who identify and build new business while meticulously managing their existing customer accounts.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Initially, this role would support the Key Account Managers in their work and would include participation in cross functional reviews and other meetings, preparation of new part costings, quotations, customer cost breakdowns and other customer specific documentation as needed.
- The candidate would have the opportunity to learn about account management.
- Responsibilities would include relationship management, preparation of new part costings or carry over part quotes as needed and management of price lists in cooperation with the Sales Administrator.
- Preparing data and presentations for customer meetings and participation in the meetings as required.
- Development and preparation of monthly sales reports to facilitate the analysis of sales (and margin) development and trends, focussing specifically on strategic customers, regions and product groups.
- Preparation of other sales analyses to support the Sales and Senior Management teams as required.
- Support of market data gathering activities, including the development and maintenance of a market survey, collating key data around our customers, their markets, supplier and our competitors’ market share.
- Participation in cross functional strategic projects and other improvement initiatives as required.
- Attending the company at trade shows / industry events as and when required.
The successful applicant will hold a recent Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline or have 2-3 years knowledge/experience and looking to pursue the next stage in their career development within an international sales setting.
Skills & Experience:
- An analytical and enquiring mindset.
- The ability to work with and manipulate large amounts of data to produce meaningful analyses.
- A confident communicator who is able to build effective working relationships at all levels of organisation.
- A willingness to develop a basic technical skillset.
- An advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- A willingness to travel Nationally and Internationally from time to time.
- A good level of competency in a second language would be desirable, particularly French, German or Polish.
- Working knowledge of SAP would be desirable
- An understanding of Lean methodologies would be desirable
- Working knowledge of Teams, Skype and other communication media.
- An interest in, or experience of, the Automotive industry
- Full clean UK driving licence
Salary: up to £23K dependent upon skills and experience.
In return we offer a total reward package including:
- Basic salary (will be dependent upon experience)
- Company Bonus scheme
- Private Pension
- Eye Care
- Free car parking
- Ongoing training, development and support
The closing date for applications is Thursday 8th October 2021.
Please apply in writing or via email, enclosing your C.V. to;
Please be advised that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not been contacted in 7 days of your application please deem your application as being unsuccessful.